</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7591090?origin\x3dhttps://candy-box.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

Monday, July 26, 2004

Mondays always turn out to be bad.. esp. today was a disaster..


Esp. when a very close friend insult u so much tt u cannot take it anymore..


Haiz, I am not tryin 2 bitch bout anyone.. but lately becoz of all e probs I have at home..
It has been hard 2 act as if I am okay in school when I am not..


& on top of tt,  this frenz keeps putting me down..
ya, I know I’m not gorgeous and pretty..i dun mind u saying tt..
but u dun have 2 move on 2 talk bout my nose..& say it is big and stuff..
so what if my nose bridge is high??


Also, since Jorge and Mic didn’t cum for lit today..i needed pple 2 help draw the pics for pictionary game..
So I asked around 4 pple to draw.. to get a variety of drawings..becoz I wanted e pics NOT to be clear so tt the game would be harder..


Then u came & said my drawing very ugly mahz.. so I should draw..
Well, since I am SO bad at drawing, then u should draw what..


But u did not do anything at all.. even when I asked u to come over to help so we could finish faster..
instead u preferred 2 hang out with mel..
(do not say pple are bad at this & that when u urself are bad at it too)


Haiz..then geog project at first u say cum my house tml do one..
Then u change ur mind say do on wed..
When there is lit & I gotta prepare a speech for fri when e CitySuccess pple (or whatever) come 2 our sch..


Anyway, I am juz gonna send all the research 2 ur email add & u complete e powerpoint..
If u dun finish by Thurs, ur prob..


I know I am mean by saying this, but I think it is necessary for u 2 know tt what u say sometimes can really hurt pple`s feelings..
I can tolerate a lot from u but u have crossed the line this time..


So sorry 4 saying bout u.. hope u understand..


Then becoz of what tt frenz say.. I got into such a bad mood.. then sumore jw see me bad mood.. he also nv really comfort me..


Haiz.. but I dun blame him.. since I have always been used 2 solving everything by myself..


So stop saying sorry 4 not comforting me already okay? I’m okay on my own one..
Since I nv had anyone there for me..
Esp. when even confining in my diary is childish & a waste of time to my parents &
sis..
And writing a entry in my blog is a crime & makes everyone in my family angry with me..


It’s like they nv understand me at all..
When a guy stalked me home after my tuition last time..
i tried telling my mum and instead of comforting me..
She actually scolded me & said it muz have been tt I wore too skimpy clothes..
When I actually wore juz a shirt and shorts??
 

I juz dunno what 2 say..all I know is tt I can nv trust my family with anything at all..

 
Breakdown*

♥ poured out my thoughts at
10:36 PM


Newer Posts _______________________________________________________ Older Posts

ME

diana cheong
14-10-1989
almost 22
Singapore
purple & red
English, Chinese & Korean
sunflowers
bowling
badminton
DipLCM Piano
violin & cello

Diana Cheong

Create Your Badge



Advertisement

deals, discount, cashback and more


TAGBOARD


FRIENDS

[feng ming]
[huiting]
[joflin]
[jing en]
[kenneth ang]
[louis]
[nathalie huang]
[nicholas]
[shirylnn]
[tianseng]
[yifang]
[yueqi]

Swiss peeps

[adrian wong]
[bernice]
[chiachee]
[christine]
[huishi]
[jiamin]
[justin woo]
[samantha]
[sien]
[siok hui]
[vivian ang]
[yi xiang]
[zelda]
[zhi yin]

4E3 `BreakTheNorm

[alvin]
[candice]
[hafidz]
[jason yan]
[jodee]
[jonas]
[jorge]
[kaishin]
[kareen]
[liyana]
[melody]
[michelle]
[shuli]
[weishun]
[wingki]
[yuanruo]

06S14 `SilenceIsGolden

[alina]
[ili]
[guodong]
[shiyi]
[penny]
[yaodong]
[venessa]
[yuzhen]
[06S14]

PJC 'Black White Red

[darrell]
[grant]
[jason]
[jieying]
[kahhwee]
[kelvin]
[mikhail]
[pearly]
[seok hoon]
[wyner]
[xue lian]
[yinfoong]

PJC Bowling

[benjamin]
[gerald]
[guomin]
[hikari]
[samantha]
[yumin]

SIM

[sim badminton]
[sim odac]
[nicholas]
[sheila]
[caleb]
[lynn}

Family

[cheryl]
[esther]
[lil sis]
[mum]

Other Sites

[blogskin]
[youtube]
[google]
[hotmail]
[friendster]
[maplestory]
[maple buy/sell]