</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7591090?origin\x3dhttps://candy-box.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

Monday, August 02, 2004

This time, I can have my p.m.s. to blame for how I’m feeling now..
Angry with everything around me..


When I am trying so hard to accept reality.. pple juz have to put me down again and again..


& it sux..it really does..much to the extent tt I wonder why I am even tolerating all these stuff..


u guys practically treat me like the beggar along the underground passes of Orchard Road..
That pple see but choose to ignore lorz..


So many things have been going on.. and no one tells me anything.. and u pple expect me to be cool when I know about the truth..


dad has juz closed down his coffee shop and I knew nothing of it..
No one told me.. no one bothered lohz..
And I only found out today, when I saw cartons of drinks everywhere brought back from the coffee shop.. and tt our house is like a store now..


Then u pple buy a flat without telling me.. and leaving me out of everything..
So I am the only one who doesn’t know where the stupid heck the flat is.. how it is like.. & everything else..


What am I anyway? When I ask u guys, u say it is none of my business and tt I should not be such a busybody..


So am I even denied the basic rights to know what I should know? Why can’t anyone juz understand??
U guys juz literally shut me away.. thinking tt I dun care, tt I have no feelings or whatsoever..


Well, I do..


But I guess u guys juz nv know or understand.. nv there when I needed support..
U all nv cared..


And I hate u all for that..

♥ poured out my thoughts at
10:00 PM


Newer Posts _______________________________________________________ Older Posts

ME

diana cheong
14-10-1989
almost 22
Singapore
purple & red
English, Chinese & Korean
sunflowers
bowling
badminton
DipLCM Piano
violin & cello

Diana Cheong

Create Your Badge



Advertisement

deals, discount, cashback and more


TAGBOARD


FRIENDS

[feng ming]
[huiting]
[joflin]
[jing en]
[kenneth ang]
[louis]
[nathalie huang]
[nicholas]
[shirylnn]
[tianseng]
[yifang]
[yueqi]

Swiss peeps

[adrian wong]
[bernice]
[chiachee]
[christine]
[huishi]
[jiamin]
[justin woo]
[samantha]
[sien]
[siok hui]
[vivian ang]
[yi xiang]
[zelda]
[zhi yin]

4E3 `BreakTheNorm

[alvin]
[candice]
[hafidz]
[jason yan]
[jodee]
[jonas]
[jorge]
[kaishin]
[kareen]
[liyana]
[melody]
[michelle]
[shuli]
[weishun]
[wingki]
[yuanruo]

06S14 `SilenceIsGolden

[alina]
[ili]
[guodong]
[shiyi]
[penny]
[yaodong]
[venessa]
[yuzhen]
[06S14]

PJC 'Black White Red

[darrell]
[grant]
[jason]
[jieying]
[kahhwee]
[kelvin]
[mikhail]
[pearly]
[seok hoon]
[wyner]
[xue lian]
[yinfoong]

PJC Bowling

[benjamin]
[gerald]
[guomin]
[hikari]
[samantha]
[yumin]

SIM

[sim badminton]
[sim odac]
[nicholas]
[sheila]
[caleb]
[lynn}

Family

[cheryl]
[esther]
[lil sis]
[mum]

Other Sites

[blogskin]
[youtube]
[google]
[hotmail]
[friendster]
[maplestory]
[maple buy/sell]