Friday, September 10, 2004
Haiz..nv blog again for so many days..
Was busy preparing for my piano exam..but it is finally over..ya..
But wonder if I can actually pass..actually juz gotta wait for the results lohz..
Hmmm.. then I nv do any hw loh..dunno why also..like so busy and stuff..
Although hols still need to go sch and stuff..sianz manz..
Then I am supposed to pass up my lit essay today but my twelfth night text is with kareen so I guess I cant do anything..haiz..
Then erm, ytd went gym with biwei after my piano exam at the methodist sch of music..then after tt had tuition at home again..tiring hor??
Only really enjoyed myself today when I went out with jw..went jp to watch the terminal..
Quite nice show..really funny..
The best part= jw bought me a teddy bear..its so cute!
Really sweet of him..gonna cherish it just like the way I cherish him..
Hee..so we walk walk and I eat icecream then we go home le..
But still, really really happy today..becoz nv see jw for so many days le..missed him so much..
Feel so happy =)..
Outta here..
♥ poured out my thoughts at
10:27 PM
Newer Posts
_______________________________________________________
Older Posts